Tuesday 17 February 2009

Diary Entry 1

things really have been going tits up. Me and Vicki have had some major arguments and they have left me feeling as though I cannot be asked with relationships anymore.

Ive had a really fluey coldy bug which has pissed me off (had to miss university yesterday cause i felt like utter crap) which hasnt really helped things, but it seems to be easing off a bit, which I am pleased about

Seeing a friend off Deviantart later today (it is like 20 past 2 in the morning) and I am really looking forward to it :). She's coming into town at about 1 o'clock so it couldnt be timed better really as I finish my lessons at quarter to 1 so yaaay :D

Anyway, I had better be off now, as im tired and i need my beauty sleep.

Peace Out
-Benji

1 comment:

FUCK NO said...

Hmm I get u man, I'm having trouble in my relationship too.. well, at least she notices a problem. Mine doesn't... lol

And I couldn't laugh any harder at the beauty sleep comment. Nice xD