Thursday 19 February 2009

Diary Entry 2

I have had an awesome week(apart from being ill). Met Sami (a friend off DeviantArt) and we hung out in Leicester. It was really great to see her, and Ive been invited to come visit her in Ireland sometime, which would be frigging awesome :D

I think I did alright in my C programming test, and I certainly think I have done enough to pass the module :). Had to watch a rather amusing presentation on how to remove data, with the end result that the dude doing it produced a hard drive, put it in a bad, put the bag on the floor, and smacked it with a hammer until it broke (by that time the rest of us were edging slowly towards the door).

Apart from that nothing much has happened. but I will keep you informed :)

Until next time
Peace Out
-Benji

2 comments:

FUCK NO said...

Glad u had an awesome week man. Ireland would be fucking win, I'd go xDD

And.. I didn't really get the hard drive dude thingy.. sounds like he has issues lol.

FUCK NO said...

You should update this lol